Thursday, December 12, 2013
Ogle Feature Package
The process in making this feature package on Ogle Cosmetology School of Hair, Make-up and Nails was an interesting process. Mainly because I attended a different cosmetology school and things were done very differently. First of all there are eight different Ogle locations I had no idea there were so many successful locations in Texas. Secondly, There are different phases that each student must go through and you can begin at almost any time. Thirdly, I was inclined to do this story on this specific school because as a little girl I had a birthday party at the hurst location. Ten of my closest friends were invited and we rode in a limo to the salon where we had manicures, pedicures, make-up, and even our styled. Chicago, the name of the stylist that did my hair, inspired me to become a licensed cosmetologist at the very moment. As a kid growing up I always heard the name Ogle being thrown around I knew older men and women that were going through cosmetology school. A familiar name, Ogle School of Cosmetology. Anytime, I was asked why I chose to become a licensed cosmetologist I always told it was because of Chicago with her short brown hair, tan skin, and drive to become someone great. Every time I am in the salon working I know she was the one that motivated me to become what I am today. In the end I wish the same for the men and women that are in cosmetology schools learning what they love so they can strive to accomplish their dreams and aspirations whether that be in another state, working alongside family, or even a salon on wheels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment