Thursday, September 5, 2013

Mirror Mirror on the wall tell me the secrets you keep from all

As a little girl I had always wanted to do hair, make-up and nails. I just wanted people to love what they looked like little did I know that I would actually make it happen. Today I am a licensed cosmetologist and actively work in a salon in Texas. I received my certification a few years ago and now that I have learned all the secrets I want to share them with you. I want everyone to be able to look at themselves in the mirror and know they look the best they possibly can. With that being said I want everyone to ask any questions they have and it can range from teasing your hair to putting lipstick on correctly but please don't ask me how to fix your hair once you have cut it at home because that takes a salon visit! Better yet let's leave cutting the hair the professionals. When going through cosmetology school I never knew there was a specific way to do everything with the correct technique to make sure you get that volume or awesome curls. I was shocked and I can't wait to share all these secrets with you! Stay tuned for all these hidden beauty tips!


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the beauty tips! I find it fantastic that you are a licensed cosmetologist. I love reading beauty tips and watching beauty Youtube videos.

    What do you think of supplements for hair, skin and nails? What is the best hair mask for dry and damaged hair?

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as your hair is concerned it is more of what you put in your body as opposed to what you put on top of your hair. Biotin is a great product and as crazy as it sounds pre-natal vitamins are great too not only for your hair but your skin and nails as well!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always wanted to know about make-up tips and tricks. I don't have any sisters so sometimes I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. I am excited to hear your advice on the topic!

    Do you have any advice on make-up choices for weddings? Like waterproof options?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get waterproof for your eyes. Personally I love MAC the only other brand I really like too is called Laura Gellar but you can't buy it in stores you have to find it online. It gives a beautiful flawless look!

      Delete